Tencent Digital News (Compiled: Bear) Nintendo released its own new generation of Switch game console last month, but even though it was released, it was just a demonstration, and no one really started to experience it, so in addition to some official promotion Outside the video and rendering, there is no real machine demonstration or operation experience. However, according to the latest news, Nintendo has planned to hold a special press conference on January 13th next year to allow people to experience the operation of their new host.
Nintendo has confirmed that it will hold a five-hour private operation experience in New York on January 13th next year. This is also the first time that Nintendo has publicly invited the media and players to get up close to experience Switch game console activities.
At the same time Nintendo said that on the day before the presentation, that is, January 12 will be announced more about Switch host. To know that since the Switch debut in October, fans and media have not received more news about the new host.
It is reported that at the special presentation on January 13th, Nintendo will announce the sale price of the Switch and the listing date, before Nintendo disclosed that Switch is likely to be available in March next year, and according to the current schedule of time may be Very large.
Wonderful video recommendation:
What is SMT PCB assembly?
SMT patch refers to the abbreviation of a series of technological processes that are processed on the basis of PCB, and PCB (Printed Circuit Board) is a printed circuit board. SMT is surface mount technology (Surface Mounted Technology) (abbreviation of Surface Mounted Technology), and it is one of the most popular technologies and processes in the PCB assembly industry.
SMT is surface mount technology (Surface Mounted Technology) (abbreviation of Surface Mounted Technology), and it is one of the most popular technologies and processes in the PCB assembly industry. Electronic circuit surface mount technology (Surface Mount Technology, SMT), called surface mount or surface mount technology. It is a kind of surface assembly components with no leads or short leads (SMC/SMD for short, chip components in Chinese) mounted on the surface of a printed circuit board (Printed Circuit Board, PCB) or the surface of other substrates. Circuit assembly technology in which reflow soldering or dip soldering is used for soldering and assembling. Under normal circumstances, the electronic products we use are designed by PCB plus various capacitors, resistors and other Electronic Components according to the designed circuit diagram, so all kinds of electrical appliances need a variety of smt patch processing techniques to process.
1. Silk screen: Its function is to leak solder paste or patch glue onto the PCB pads to prepare for the soldering of components. The equipment used is a screen printing machine (screen printing machine), located at the forefront of the SMT production line.
2. Dispensing: It is to drop the glue onto the fixed position of the PCB board, and its main function is to fix the Electronic Components on the PCB board. The equipment used is a glue dispenser, located at the forefront of the SMT production line or behind the testing equipment.
3. Mounting: Its function is to accurately mount the surface mount components to the fixed position of the PCB. The equipment used is a placement machine, located behind the screen printing machine in the SMT production line.
4. Curing: Its function is to melt the patch glue, so that the surface assembly components and the PCB board are firmly bonded together. The equipment used is a curing oven, located behind the placement machine in the SMT production line.
5. Reflow soldering: Its function is to melt the solder paste, so that the surface assembly components and the PCB board are firmly bonded together. The equipment used is a reflow oven, located behind the placement machine in the SMT production line.
6. Cleaning: Its function is to remove the solder residues such as flux that are harmful to the human body on the assembled PCB board. The equipment used is a washing machine, and the location may not be fixed, it may be online or offline.
7. Inspection: Its function is to inspect the welding quality and assembly quality of the assembled PCB board. The equipment used includes magnifying glass, microscope, online tester (ICT), flying probe tester, automatic optical inspection (AOI), X-RAY inspection system, functional tester, etc. The location can be configured in a suitable place on the production line according to the needs of the inspection.
8. Rework: Its function is to rework the PCB boards that have failed to detect faults. The tools used are soldering irons, rework stations, etc. Configured at any position in the production line.
Smt Bga Assembly,Surface Mount Technology Assembly,Wireless Charger Pcba Circuit Board,Pcba Motherboard Assembly
HAODA ELECTRONIC CO.,LIMITED , https://www.pcbhdi.com